The artwork guidelines below should be followed with any file that’s sent to us for printing. If you’re unclear with something, please contact us for further information.
Bleeds and margins
- 5mm bleed is required on each side of your artwork
- No trim marks, registration marks or any other marks are required
- All images should have an embedded colour profile, or we will default to Adobe RGB
- Both RGB and CMYK profiles are accepted
- We do not offer colour matching (PMS colours etc) in our standard services
- Colour accurate prints. All our printers are calibrated to all our media to provide colour accuracy and consistency though our all our products
- For colour critical prints, We recommend using Pantone (PMS) and to further discuss with us.
- PDF, TIFF & JPEG are all accepted.
- If PDF, each print will require it’s own PDF file. (E.g 3 different prints, 3 PDF documents)
- Your document size must be the print size, Plus the 5mm required bleed.
- Image quality should be at least 150DPI -300DPI. Anything less and risk degrading the output quality and anymore it’s a waste a file size.
- All fonts need to be converted to paths, outlines or rasterised or risk your font changing or disappearing.